Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Homework (College Study)

1.)Seattle Central Community College, Located in Seattle,W.A
-1st Quarter:
Integrated Media Communications I
Camera Techniques I
Lighting Techniques I
Darkroom Techniques I

-It's a two year program.

- And after graduating, the students go in for training for entry-level or higher employment positions as photographers, photographer's assistant or laboratory/digital technician in areas of professional photography, like weddings/portrait photography and the commercial fields of advertising, corporate/industrial, and editorial/stock photography. Or sometimes they work as employees of other photographers or go in to business of their own.

http://seattlecentral.edu/programs/photography/



2.)New York Film Academy, Located in New York City
-Semester one classes:
Studio Practice I
Digital Imaging I
History & Theory I
Documentary Photography I
Fine Art Photography I
Shooting Lab

-It's a one year program.

-And after graduating you can be a photo journalist, Take pictures for magazines and the newspaper.

http://www.nyfa.edu/photography-school/1year-photography.php?gclid=CKTl25vmrqsCFWwZQgod13CKGQ#sem1ove


I think Seattle Central Community College has the better program because, it offers way more opportunities after you graduate from their school. Even though New York Film Academy offer more classes than Central, their program is way longer and your learning a lot about photography in the first semester. And your taking the right kind of photos in different positions and the right kind of lighting and the different techniques you can use, also the type of style you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment